Thursday, December 16, 2010

Introducing......Eli Abston

Here is my sweet baby boy - Eli... He weighed in at 8lbs 4oz and was 19 3/4 inches long.... It was so great to finally meet you....The shocker - he has HAIR!!! Luke was fair skinned and bald. Eli has an olive tone and a fair amount of dark hair.
First, of all let me say thank you to my wonderfully sweet hubby who secretly posted the night before our c-section. He is such an amazing husband and father and I thank God above daily that he is all mine forever and always.
Luke loves his little brother. He was so excited to meet him. Our nurse, Karen, was AMAZING. She took such good care of me and then when we got back to our room she took the extra time to let Luke help her give Eli his first bath. Luke was truly fulfilling his role of big brother by helping out that day. Karen gave Luke a rag and told him to work on his end (the hind end....) and she would work on her end (the head and fragile end..). I couldn't have had a better nurse or delivery that day.
Our family is now complete with all of my boys. I love being the mother to all boys and getting to watch them grow and learn from their dad. It melts my heart when I see Luke and David interacting together and now I will get to watch Eli learn from both David and Luke.
BOYS, I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!













I will have more pics to post later but these were just a few that I got from David's mom's camera...Hope you enjoy our new little miracle.

4 comments:

  1. So happy for you! He is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures and I am so glad that I was there when some of them were made. What a treasure we have in these two little boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures and I am so glad that I was there when Eli was born and while some of the posted pictures were made. What a treasure we have in these two little boys.

    ReplyDelete