Thursday, December 30, 2010

HAPPY 5th B'DAY LUKE...I'm behind AGAIN...



We had Luke's 5th b'day party at Pump It Up. I was 37 weeks pregnant and I figured this was the easiest way to handle his party. If Eli had decided to come early I had everything planned and done - all anyone had to do was take Luke to his party. Luckily, Eli decided to stay tucked in toasty and warm and didn't make his grand arrival until his scheduled delivery date. However, there was NO JUMPING for mommy this year!!!!!! I did good to just get a few pictures :(
I had to post this picture. Here is one of the dad's with a battle scar from the party!!!

This year's theme.... SPIDERMAN!







The loot!!! We brought our presents home to open them. I learned my lesson last year. It is total chaos with a bunch of kiddos trying to see who gave what and did this go w/ that... this year it was just us and immediate family back at our house to watch the gifts being opened.


Thanks to everyone who came to Luke's party and we missed those of you who were unable to attend. Luke loved every one of his presents.

1 comment: