Friday, December 10, 2010

Halloween 2010 (better late than never!!)


A beautiful butterfly and Spidey


Shot #2




I believe Ayralyn's mom told me the costume came from Walmart - It was really pretty all the way down to her shoes. You had to watch the wings - they could put an eye out and almost did several times - ha ha!!

We celebrated Halloween 2 nights. I "assumed" (mistake #1) that everyone would naturally trick or treat on Saturday. I mean after all Halloween fell on Sunday this year and I always thought growing up we celebrated on Saturday if that happened. Our neighborhood didn't participate until Sunday so.... luckily Veterans Park hosted a Saturday night treak or treat complete with a hayride and candy. So we trick or treated on Saturday night at the park and then Sunday night Ayralyn came back over and we went door to door in our neighborhood. I was around 33 weeks pregnant but I was a trooper. I think I held up better than Luke. He was a tired little boy after 2 nights of fun for Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment