Saturday, June 27, 2009

Happy 93rd Birthday Granny - We love you!
















On June 26th my granny turned 93 YEARS OLD!! It's hard to image she was born in 1916! She has lived through so much history, it's amazing. My how the world has changed in her 93 years. Just take a second and think about that - 93 years of history!

Granny is a wonderful lady. I have soooo many fond childhood memories. My mom and I actually lived with my granny about 11 years of my life. Granny retired when I was 2 so that I no longer had to go to daycare (my mom worked full-time). When I became school age she also drove me to school and picked me up. During the summer I spent time with granny at the Farmer's Market, picking vegetables out of her garden, etc. I had the greatest childhood ever.

Granny, I hope you had an AWESOME 93rd b'day - WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!

3 comments:

  1. Tell Granny, I said "Happy Birthday". Hope she had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post!! 93 years of history, I know she has stories to tell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that she has a ton of stories! Before my great grandmother died a couple of years ago (she was 99), I used to love to sit with her and listen to all of her stories..It's amazing! Happy Birthday, Granny!

    ReplyDelete