Friday, November 19, 2010

Big Brother/Little Brother Shirts

I was wanting Luke and Eli to have cute shirts that said "Big Brother" and "Little Brother" on them. Everything I had seen on-line wasn't cute at all. Luckily, through a friend at work I found Stacey.

I emailed Stacey and went to her blog and together we came up with something that I think is absolutely ADORABLE!!! I can't wait to take pictures of my boys wearing their shirts. Go to Stacey's blog/website below and check out these adorable little shirts.

www.staceysstitches.blogspot.com

If anyone is looking for applique and/or monogrammed clothing, please contact Stacey. You can email her through her blog site. She did a great job and her prices are great too! I will be going to back to her for any future items... THANKS STACEY!!

1 comment: