Saturday, November 13, 2010

Baby Shower for Eli




The cake was so yummy and so cute.....


Thanks Morgan for the adorable diaper cake


My sweet hostesses (from L to R) Morgan, Whitney, Jenny, Tammie and April

The loot!!! Eli really racked up. I can't believe how much we received. I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family. Thanks to April for suggesting a shower. I was originally against it but in the end I had such a great time and it was so much fun.

Luke and Eli's Grandmothers and Great-Grandmothers


I thought this was sweet with Luke kissing my tummy


Me and my sweet boy. I can't believe he is going to turn 5 in a couple weeks. Where has the time gone?



The Abston boys - Luke had a baseball game the day of my shower. It was a fun boys day. We girls had a blast too!!



The fam... I really should have pulled the dress down a little. Looks like it had ridden up a bit by the end of the day - ha ha!!
A HUGE thank you to everyone who had a hand in my shower. David and I are so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family. Thank you for all the sweet gifts and for taking the time to come. I know everyone's lives are hectic in 2010 but thank you for taking a little part of your day and sharing it with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment