Tuesday, November 2, 2010

David's 32nd b'day

David's b'day was oh....in September!!! I'm a terrible wife and blogger that it has taken me this long to post these pictures. David played in a golf tournament at Shoal Creek on his b'day - his b'day present to himself - lol! Luke and I made him a b'day cake to celebrate that night.

David, Luke and I love you with all of our hearts. You are a wonderful husband and father. I hope you had a wonderful birthday on the golf course!!!!!!!!! XOXOXO

Luke copied my "dad"...He did a great job!


Helping blow out the candles of course.



David's goody package for the tournament had AL and AU nightshirts in it. Luke had to put on one. If you look at Luke's hair it looks like he has bed head - nope, that's just his natural everyday look!

Posing proudly with his cake.
Let us not forget to get a picture of our cool tatoo with the cake....

No comments:

Post a Comment