Tuesday, January 11, 2011

McWane Center - Polar Express PJ Party


The tornado tunnel..it was a little windy!


Playing in the "snow".. It felt really weird - wet but dry at the same time.


The "snow" packed like sand. Luke and I hate sand. If they could invent something similar to this for sand I would enjoy the beach much more.


Having a snowball fight


Luke and his buddies - Brayden (L) and Ben (middle)


How cute is this???

Luke and his buddies, plus one - Dalton (far left) Notice that all 4 boys have on action hero PJ's.. Star Wars (Dalton); Batman (Brayden); Spiderman (Luke); and, Bakugan (Ben) - typical little boys!!!

Being a big brother is quite the adjustment so I thought that Luke needed some time out alone with his friends. I decided on a "boys night" out so we asked all of his guy friends from school if they wanted to go to the Polar Express Party at the McWane Center. This was a fun little trip. Luke's friends Ben, Brayden and Dalton were all able to go. The boys had the best time together. Let me just say four 5 year olds at one time is loud and roudy!! The kids got to play in the Winter Wonderland exhibits, visit with Santa and have snacks before catching the movie Polar Express at the IMAX. It was a great time and I've decided that we need more "boys nights" with friends in the future.

If you are wondering my mom was more than thrilled to keep Eli for us while we took Luke out for his "boys night".. thank you mom for keeping Eli, I know it was just terrible for you snuggling with a one week old all evening - lol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment