Monday, January 31, 2011

Merry Christmas


I have been trying to post these Christmas pictures for weeks now. I finally had to do it from our laptop. For whatever reason I couldn't get these to load from the desktop.. so Merry Christmas very very late!



Can you tell we woke him up? He still looks glassy eyed.

A gift from Mommy and Daddy


My brother brought his Xbox over. Luke LOVES to play games. At one point Luke tried to show David's dad how to play. I wish we had gotten this on video. Luke was hysterical explaining how to play!!

Eli and his great-grandmother on my side

Eli and his great-grandmother on David's side ..
Note, I had to go back in and change the name. I had put down this was Luke instead of Eli. My friend Morgan brought it to my attention that I labeled this picture and the one above with the name of the WRONG CHILD - ha ha!! Thanks for catching this Morgan. I'm a goof!

These were Luke's Christmas PJs that my granny (Luke and Eli's 's great-grandmother) gave him when he was born in 2005. It was tradition on Christmas Eve for granny to give the smaller children PJs to wear to bed that night. Unfortunately, granny passed away this September, before Eli arrived. However we know she was here with us in spirit and was looking down with love as Eli was sporting his Christmas PJs bought by granny in 2005 and hand-me-downed from Luke.

3 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! You meant Eli and his great grandmother right on both sides? :) I'm sure lack of sleep is catching up with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good pictures, Eli is so cute in his Christmas jammy's. Love him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet! I love the picture of Maw and Eli! :-) It's a beautiful picture of the two of them!

    ReplyDelete