Thursday, January 20, 2011

Eli's Birth (More Pictures)


This is my FAVORITE picture. I don't know why but I suppose it is the smiles on every face, except Eli's. I love that you can tell David is smiling for the picture even with his mouth covered and the nurse is smiling while trying not to be so "in the family picture" with us. This was a great day and I am so happy to have my 3 boys (4 if you count the dog) in my life.





First picture of our family of 4. Please excuse the puffy face. They pumped about 2 bags of fluid in me in a 2 hour period or less. No good pictures can come from that much fluid!!
This is my other FAVORITE picture. Look at Luke and how much he loves he new baby brother. This picture melts my heart.

Big brother is already helping out!

SO SWEET!
My boys!! I love you guys!

My 3 boys at home....

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures...I can't believe I haven't met him yet! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pictures and you look great!
    Tell me about the puffiness - sigh, I am huge right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the pictures are great! You have a precious family!

    ReplyDelete