Tuesday, October 4, 2011

BAD BLOGGER... Aldridge Gardens from May




So I am a terrible mother, terrible blogger, blah, blah, blah. Yes, I know it has been a VERY long time since I have posted and the boys have just grown up. This post was from May and Eli was 5.5 months old...he is NOW 9.5 months old!!! Again, yes, I'm a terrible blogger. However, I am hoping to get a grip and keep this thing up-to-date. For now, enjoy the pictures from months ago... You won't believe how much Eli has changed once I post pictures from this century - lol!!




























































































































































































1 comment:

  1. They're so adorable! Luke could totally be a kid model! he has the pose and facial expressions down! :-)

    ReplyDelete