Friday, February 12, 2010

Monday - Hollywood Studios




Mike & Sully from Monster's Inc.
Luke didn't care about seeing them so no pics of Luke with them. He loves Monster's Inc. so I was surprised when he said he didn't care to see them. But he had just come from meeting the Power Rangers (see below) and I guess Mike & Sully weren't cool enough.




Yes, I'm a Power Ranger too - check out my moves!



Green arm man - notice all the ponchos in the background??


Mater - they never did look my direction - Hello, ignore the photopass guy - I'm NOT buying their pictures - please look at me!


Luke looks ticked off in this one - not sure why but at least he's looking at me and not the photopass guy!

Ahhh much happier face!!!



Luke insisted I have my picture taken w/ the pink girl ranger.
It was a rainy day but mostly Hollywood Studios is indoor stuff - shows, etc. The highlight of the day came at 4:30 p.m. - MEETING THE "REAL" (as Luke says) POWER RANGERS!!! He was so excited. It was worth the money and driving time to see how excited he was to meet the Red, Blue, Green, Yellow and Pink Ranger. We got all of their autographs too! On the way home, Luke asked if he could change his name to "Power Ranger". He's the coolest kid in school these days since he met the "REAL" Power Rangers!!!
Hollywood Studios is where my child rode the "Tower of Terror"... I'm still in shock that he rode it and loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment