Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sunday - Magic Kingdom







Celebrate Parade


I thought this was a gorgeous picture of Cinderella's castle at night






First character greeting - Lilo & Stitch

It was very cold as you see everyone bundled up - low 60's and 20 mph winds... We didn't care we were in Disney World!




Posing w/ the shark from Finding Nemo


First official day at the disney park was Sunday. We stayed the entire day at Magic Kindom. I believe they were open until 11:00 p.m. that night with the extra magic hours and we stayed until almost closing time. Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom are my favorite parks. Magic Kingdom had the most to do for smaller children - Luke rode his first roller coaster here - Big Thunder Mountain - HE LOVED IT...He held his arms up just like Daddy did.

Luke also rode The Tower of Terror - yes, you read right...my 4 year old rode the Tower of Terror and his response when he got off "that was awesome" - he is going to love Six Flags when he is older!!

More pictures to come hopefully tomorrow night....next up, Epcot







2 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! Can't wait to hear about the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me want to go back! I can't believe he loved the Tower of Terror, but it is one of my favorites. Can't wait to hear about Epcot- my favorite park!

    ReplyDelete