Saturday, June 13, 2009

I've Been TAGGED!!

Mandy Slye tagged me to list six unimportant things that make me happy.Here are the rules:1) List Six Unimportant Things That Make You Happy.2) Mention and link to the person who tagged you .3) Tag six of your favorite bloggers to play along, and comment on their blog to let them know they've been tagged.Here's my list:

1. Riding alone in my car with the radio off. I don't get alot of alone time nor silence so this makes me VERY happy.

2. Dt. Coke in Mexico - if you ever go to Mexico get it - it's GRREEAT

3. When David empties the dishwasher before I get home from work.

4. Kelly Days - this is an "off" day for David from his usual 24/on and 48/off - this Kelly Day gives him 5 off days in a row.

5. Checking the mail - yes, I'm crazy but I love getting mail, even bills make me happy

6. TiVo w/ Direct TV - yes honey you can say "I told you so" - I swore Direct Tv was useless - I'm wrong.

I now Tag:

Morgan
Rea
Amy
Cindy

I can't think of anyone else that hasn't already been tagged so I only have 4 !

No comments:

Post a Comment