Sunday, June 7, 2009

FINISHED!!! For now.....







Since March we (David and I) and his parents have been working very hard on our front yard. Of course we have no "before" pictures but I am posting the "after". It is still a work in progress but the major overhaul and yard renovations are complete...for now. I still would like to add a small tree here or there and some other blooming shrubs but for this year we are done - YEAH!! I'm very happy with how things turned out.

I really wish we had "before" pictures.. We had huge overgrown hedge bushes in front of the house. We pulled those up and put down hydrangeas and other small plants as well as as laying a pathway through the "natural area" and stepping stones from the grass to the sidewalk. In the natural area are hostas, ferns, some azalea bushes, a mini penny hydrangea, etc. The plants are small right now but in a few years I can't wait to post an "after...after" photo....

A HUGE THANK YOU TO MY IN-LAWS - WITHOUT YOUR HELP AND KNOWLEDGE NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED...

3 comments:

  1. Heather, David and Luke,

    Your yard looks beautiful, I espeically like the little object in the red shirt. Please tell Luke, that when I said Butt yesterday, it was an accident.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks good, yall can come to our house now! Our back flower bed needs some work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. House and yard look great! Really cool looking red shirt.

    ReplyDelete