Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Eli's 1st B'day

First, let me say these pics are WAAAYY overdue.  Next, the "theme" was baby Mickey and I made these cupcakes and Eli's mash cake.  It was all edible and no one fell ill so mission accomplished!!

Secondly, I was not the photographer and although the pictures that were burned to a CD show up vertical and saved vertical they royally screwed up when I posted them.  If you know how I can turn these pictures below, please let me know.  Otherwise, I hope you enjoy viewing them with your head to the side! :(







Here Daddy, you try it!!

Yep, I'm done...even I'm grossed out now!






Again, sorry you had to view these sideways...I am so disappointed in the way they saved to the blog!!  I think they are really cute and had hoped to share them....

No comments:

Post a Comment