Saturday, May 8, 2010

Guess what......

Yes, we are pregnant - well, I'm pregnant and David is just dealing with all of the hormone fallout. He's been taking it like a trooper. I love you baby and hopefully soon psycho prego lady will no longer exist - lol!!

We found out we were having Baby "A" on April 15th - yes, tax day. Not sure what kind of sign that is. We finally were able to go and get confirmation that we were indeed pregant and hear the heartbeat. Everything thus far looks great and we are very excited. Baby "A" is due this December.

We told our moms over dinner and David took some video footage. I will see if I can upload the footage shortly. Really it's just a bunch of hollering. Everyone figured we were done having babies. I can now confirm that we are for sure done. 2 is our limit!!!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. I hope everyone has a great one.

P.S. Per Luke he is only having a brother. If anyone mentions the idea of a baby sister he shoots them down very quickly. It will be a while before we know what we are having but in Luke's mind a brother is all there is. And...he has already named the baby - ARE YOU READY FOR THIS.... He is calling it "Nuggie" (pronounced "NUG-E")...Yes, that is the name Luke has picked out. Bet that name isn't on the Top 2009 Baby Names list. Either way Mommy and Daddy aren't sure Nuggie is the right name boy of girl!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations girl! I know you all are so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I'm SO excited for yall and I figured both your families would be beside themselves. :) I think Nuggie is a GREAT name, you don't? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! It's about time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete