Tuesday, March 9, 2010

1st T-Ball Practice!!!!!


Ready to leave for his 1st practice ever


Everybody going after the ball - we need to work on this a little more


First time up to bat




Batting and catching at the same time - he has skills! Look how tiny his waste is!!

I've waited for this day since I found out I was having a boy. My brother played park ball and I loved it. I knew I always wanted a boy so I could do it all over again - and now it's time!!!

On 1st base!!!


Going for a ground ball


Just like Daddy!
What a great 1st practice. We are set to do it again this weekend. Our first game is later this month.






2 comments:

  1. How sweet! His waste is so tiny! :) Like you've waited for this, I've waited for a little girl to do dance with and I can't wait to try it again this fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love t-ball, where does he play. my niece is playing for helena and i was wondering if luke is playing for them too since you guys live close. congrats to david for the promotion!

    ReplyDelete